Contacting an expert #2

I still haven’t gotton a reply from kwoowk even after sending him messages on both of his accounts. Then I also sent him an email and there’s still no reply. I have found another expert, Hajar Larbah, her page really captured my attention so I decided to send her a message but it has been more than 3 weeks and I haven’t gotton a reply. Recently, I contacted a local resturant that I love. I will find other people and local resturants and reach out to them too. Hopfully I get a reply soon.

Update:

I noticed that the people I’m contacting have a pretty large number of followers so I decided to send a message to a local resturant that I love, Turquaz Kebab House. I sent the message on their website and I’m not able to see it now. I didn’t get a reply. The next day I decided to call them instead and they were happy to help! I asked tips mainly about the Mulukhiyah, chicken, and rice bowl that I made because they had something similar on their menu.

These were their tips:

• Use fresh ingredients
  • Use a good variety spices
  • Don’t add a large quantity of spices though, let the Chicken still have its taste
  • Try to follow recipes correctly, try not to take shortcuts

My Mulukhiyah was really good, but I hope to now make it even better with these tips!