Update

The end of this project is coming up pretty soon, so I need to slightly adjust my end goal and work more towards it. On my plan post, I said that I will be, “enhancing my baking and cooking techniques.” I have been doing a great job with working on my baking, as I have made many different delicious baking recipes. But I haven’t really done a lot of cooking. So that’s going to be my goal untill the end of this project. In that plan post, I also said, “I will mainly be making Syrian food, which is a staple of my culture, for this challenge.” I have made falafels and hummus! But for the rest of this challenge I also want to work more towards that. This week, I need to contact someone. I was thinking of contacting a local bakery, but that doesn’t exactly help me to achieve my goal. So I’ve decided to contact a middle eastern resturant. Most local middle eastern resturants also sell sweets.

At the end of this challenge, I want to have experience with making a variety of foods, and a great end presentation.